The Telegia Video Conference Room System is easy to configure and use, with multiple layouts for video display including: active speaker, continuous presence, data sharing, or any combination thereof. Telegia Video Concierge ensures that you can easily create or participate in video conferences. Participants can also dynamically change the preferred layout easily at any time during a meeting, independent of other participants.
Flexible conference control options are a snap using Flash-compatible browsers on any Macintosh or Windows laptop, tablet or touch screen) or a standard infrared remote control device.
Connect your meeting rooms to the anywhere there is a PC, Mac or Tablet
- Best-in-class equipment, optimized for video conferencing: video box, camera and speakerphones
- Simultaneously connect to both other rooms and desktop users
- Replay video conferences or training to ensure all can attend or view
- Compatible with existing (legacy) video room systems
- Exclusive and comfortable environment for your meetings
- Telegia Professional support for your regional, national or global deployments
Desktop Multipoint PC Video Conferencing
Telegia Video Presence brings unprecedented telepresence-quality video conferencing to a company's most commonly used business tools — PC's, Macs and Tablets.
Video Presence delivers low latency HD-quality video for natural communications, and single-click simplicity with an intuitive graphical user interface or mouse control. Put the productivity power of video conferencing into the hands of user – not an IT admin.
- Super-quick installation with Telegia Professional Services able to support any start up needs
- Available on the move over 3G/4G or WIFI networks for all your devices.
- Reservationless video conferencing for everyday use
- For one-to-one or multiple participant meetings
- Daily IP video communication to reduce telco and travel costs
- Hosted on Telegia Private Cloud Platform – ensuring security that most current systems lack
- Windows, Macintosh and Linux* compatible
- Real-time monitoring of participant video quality and network performance
- Customizable personal screen layouts, including preferred speaker and continuous presence formats
- Flexible application & data sharing options including video replay ensuring all can view at anytime
- Integration with Microsoft Lync and other chat communication software.